31/05/2008

Am I Richard’s PRO … ???


The answer is absolutely and emphatically … NO !!!

It seems just because I am a dedicated fan of Richard … I am wrongly labelled as his
Public Relations Officer
and blamed or made accountable for all his decisions made.

THIS IS ABSOLUTE NONSENSE … AS RICHARD MAKES ALL HIS OWN DECISIONS BOTH PERSONAL AND BUSINESS-WISE!!!

Being a true fan means that I respect and appreciate who he is …
his faults, strengths
and the fact that he is married.


I am extremely tired of reading how I have been Richard’s supposed "downfall" just because I supported his wish to return to his wife Ricki after he left the BB House.


The way I saw it was that the show was over and life had to go on.

BTW

Richard & Ricki are doing very well for themselves so the doomsayers are infact very wrong !!!

The past trip to South Africa was organised as a break away for the couple after the trauma they had experienced since BB.

It was not an official or state visit … it was merely a holiday to enjoy all the tourist attractions of the Mother City.

Sadly there was not enough time to see everything …. but this only gives them an excuse to return and see the rest of the glorious sites.

One event to meet fans from the Oboma Forum … was organised and advertised as a GOODWILL gesture to the very few Capetonians that are on the Oboma Forum.
I trust the fans that joined us for the afternoon at Meloncino's ... enjoyed this brief opportunity to meet Richard & Ricki up close & personal.


It makes me extremely happy that this was made possible.

My motto in life is

LIVE & LET LIVE

I wish that more people would let me support who I wish to support in peace … as I certainly allow everybody else to support who they wish to support in peace!!

LOVE & PEACE to RICHARD, RICKI & AFRICA


XX