02/01/2009

It's Official !!!!


Richard & Ricki are expecting their 1st born this year!!!!
The good news was officially announced by Richard on FaceBook & his Website

**
"Happy New Year to everyone

Good news
**

"My wife is three months pregnant. I'm excited I'm gonna be a father soon."
**


CONGRATULATIONS RICHARD & RICKI !!!

This is wonderful New Year News

XXXX

A Personal Message from Richard's Website Blog
**
Good News!
Last year was quite hectic but I am glad my wife and I made it through strongly.
I'm even more glad about how we ended the year, here in Canada, with nice weather, a loving family and I finally got to see where Ricki grew up.
What a way to end a year, full of happiness.
Anyhow, already I'm sure my new year is going to be very nice whatever may come my way because ...
I am going to be a father. My wife is three months pregnant and it's already a good feeling for me, therefore I cannot imagine how good it is going to feel to hold my child for the first time.
As you can see in the picture, I met my niece and nephew for the first time and got a taste of having children around.
To all of you to have stood by me in 2008, a big thank you!
Thank you for believing in me and giving me so much support. I hope we will continue to be friends in 2009 and beyond.
Happy New Year!
Click Below