25/01/2008

Richard interviewed by
KB

Richard said ...
"I love you all.
Thank you for making my dreams come true.
Whatever I do I want to change people's live positively."
**

MAN in the MIRROR

**
I'm gonna make a change
For once in my life
It's gonna feel real good
Gonna make a differance
Gonna make it right
As I, turn up the collar on
My favourite winter coat
This wind is blowin' my mind
I see the kids in the street
With not enough to eat
Who am I, to be blind
Pretending not to see their needs
A summer's disregard
A broken bottle top
And a one man's soul
They follow each other on the wind ya' know
'Cause they got nowhere to go
That's why I want you to know


I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change


Michael Jackson

**
Dearest Richard

Today is the first day ... of the rest of your new life


As the song says above

&

as you mentioned so wonderfully last night at the Finale


You want to make a differance
so
Take a look at yourself and go out there
&


MAKE A DIFFERANCE !!!!


**
You have all the special attributes to make it happen!!!


GOOD LUCK & ALL THE BEST !!


**
With much love from


angel 7

**

LOVE & PEACE to RICHARD & AFRICA


source


**
http://www.mnet.co.za/profiles/bba/ForumListing.aspx?bid=10&tid=10206&cp=23