30/01/2008

Richard chats to fans on the BB Africa 2 forum -

Richard after posting the corrected facts of the City Press article on the forum .... then went on to chat to fans for over an hour.

He left this message before signing off
"Guys, it's been a pleasure. The internet is too slow right now so I'm sorry I couldn't respond to all of you personally.
Even before I entered the house I didn't expect everyone to like me and I didn't think it would change when I got out of the house either. Even those who criticize me make me a stronger person. For those who don't believe its me, check my profile where I also updated my blog with my official statement about the city press article.
And for my fans,
I truly appreciate your support.
I'll be back on line soon to post my website details and to chat some more."